Saturday, November 17, 2007

Too Long....

OK, so it's now been officially over a month since I've stamped! I'm going through withdrawal! But, I'm being pulled back in... first SU sends me a really cute stamp set called Time Well Spent. Then my mom texted me yesterday to say she was talking to someone that owned a coffee shop and they are interested in selling my cards! OMG! That's what I want to do! I want to sell my cards! But, it's also very scary all at the same time. What if they see my cards and don't like them?? I don't even know how to sell my cards!

I've started dieting. I want to lose weight. And, feel better about my body. So far I've lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks. I have so much more energy! It's great! And, I've gived up soda and I think that that has helped a lot. I've come to notice that the hardest thing is not eating when I get home from work. I think that it's because I'm an emotional eater. But I recognize this and I'm going to fix it.

On that note today is day 1 for exercising. I'm doing the Firm. It's synergy training meaning cardio/aerobics with light weights. It's supposed to speed up the process with life long effects. Yesterday I was at a conference for work and one of the classes was dealing with stress. Exercising is supposed to help. So, maybe it will be killing 2 birds with 1 stone. If I'm less stressed I wont want to eat more. Plus working out increases your metabolism and gives you energy. Yay! I'm actually excited to work out! After I work out I'm going to go meet with the coffee shop lady. Eeeek! I'm nervous! I'll write more about how it goes later!

Wish me luck!

No comments: