Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My First Autumn Harvest Card!

When I first saw the SU Holiday Mini I was just kinda thumbing through it online. But the one set that just screamed BUY ME in it was the Autumn Harvest stamp set. So, since I got the set yesterday I HAD to make a card today with it! Bare with me though, because I'm not the best watercolorer yet. But, give me time!
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Holidays & Wishes
Cardstock: River Rock (11" x 4 1/4"; 1/2" x 5 1/2"), Wild Wasabi (5 1/4 x 4), Really Rust (2 x 5), scraps of whisper white for the pumpkins

Ink: Chocolate Chip (for the greeting, leaf/acorn background, stem on pumpkins), Basic Black (Pumpkins), Pumpkin Pie (to watercolor pumpkins), Really Rust marker (to accent on pumpkins)

I hope you like! It's my frst Thanksgiving card!

No comments: