Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My First Post!

Wow, my first post. Well, I want most of my posts to have to do with my creations. But this one wont, because I'm at work and I don't have anything to upload here. Oops, did I just admit that I was blogging at work? Ignore that tidbit of information and read on!

Mr Brown Truck himself pulled up to my house today (UPS)! I finally got my order. It always feels like it takes forever to get my order... probably because I'm impatient and I want things RIGHT NOW!

I finally got the Priceless Stamp Set. Oh! Have I mentioned that I usually only stamp with Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted?!?! Well, now I have! Anyways, I'm excited about this set and the Autumn Harvest set. Autumn Harvest is so my taste! Because I'm more of the country type of taste, but as I'm sure you'll see I like all kinds of stuff! My goal is to go home and stamp tonight... but, I'm getting awfully tired... it's 10:44pm and I don't get off until 11:30pm. Maybe when I get home I'll get a boost of energy! I hope so! I got some new BG stamps! Yay! Time to create! Now, if I could just get off of work already!

Oh! My goal is to make a halloween card for everyone! So, I need to start on that soon too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.libgig.com/node/2171 http://weeklyseven.com/news/2011/january/20/george-knapp?quicktabs_3=0
facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
I have AVG anti-virus, Spybot and Malware Bytes installed, can Microsoft Essentials replace all these? Does the Essentials program use alot of system resources?

get facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes